How Can We Protect Ourselves and Our Clients?
What is COVID-19?
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause respiratory illness in humans and animals. Symptoms can include respiratory illness (like the flu), new and sustained a cough, fever and in more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
How it spreads:
COVID-19 spreads primarily through contact with an infected person when they cough or sneeze, or through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose.
Our Salon Staff Guidelines:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (sing ‘Happy Birthday’ 2x).
- Wash hands after servicing every client & between appointments.
- Don’t touch eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash hands before and after eating.
- If you feel sick, please do not risk the health of others and call-out (if we notice signs of illness, you will be asked to take the day off).
- Avoid contact with individuals who are feeling sick.
- Get a good night’s rest.