What Precautions Are We Taking to Protect You?
The health and wellbeing of our clients have always been our top priority. In light of the current situation, we want to take a moment to inform you of some extra measures we require from our clients to ensure the safety of you, other clients and staff members.
We understand that during the current climate and rise of concerns around the coronavirus, stress levels are high. Making sure we are taking all measures possible to protect you while you are in our salon is of utmost importance. To create this safe and sanitary environment, we also need you to follow and understand a few guidelines we have set in place.
**Please follow the advice given by your healthcare provider, WHO, CDC & local government**
During the current outbreak, we ask
you to postpone and rebook your
appointment (no penalty or cancellation
fee will apply) and do NOT come in if:
- You or someone you live with (or have come in close contact with) have any
coronavirus symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath.
- You or someone you live with have recently travelled to high infected areas
in the last month
- If you are feeling unwell
Extra measures we are taking:
- Our team will greet you with no close contact (no handshakes, hugs, etc…)
- You will be asked to wash your hands in our bathroom — please wash with soap
- Follow hygiene guidelines — place used towels and tissues in the trash straight
- There will be no in-house reading material shared with clients
- Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles & bathroom
regularly and often
- Team members are washing hands thoroughly between clients and appointments